Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
COMPUTATIONAL Fluid Dynamics (CFD) enables airflow within controlled environments to be simulated during the design phase, providing visualisation, insight and guidance into:
- Optimised airflow configuration, reducing dead spots and increasing uniformity and coverage
- Temperature and humidity mapping throughout the space, relating to heat sources within the process room and their relation with conditioned supply air
- Reducing energy consumption by evaluating air changes required per hour
- Supply diffuser and exhaust vent positions
- Appropriate sensor positioning
- Comparative flow distribution for smoke test validation and room recovery testing
Air flow modelling acts as a virtual smoke test, enabling multiple configurations to be simulated, reducing costs and time whilst providing the most efficient design possible.
GUARDTECH GROUP CASE STUDY ISO7 CLEANROOM CONSUMABLES MANUFACTURING FACILITY
Discover the design innovation, processes and challenges behind this ISO7 cleanroom consumables manufacturing facility.
GUARDTECH GROUP CASE STUDY ISO7 STERILE CONTAINER MANUFACTURING FACILITY
Discover the design innovation, processes and challenges that went into this ISO7 sterile container manufacturing facility.