EXPERIENCED CLEANROOM INSTALLATION SPECIALISTS
INSTALLATION is performed by experienced Cleanroom Solutions engineers supported by approved, fully trained sub-contractors for specialist services.
The Installation Engineers are specially trained in controlled environment construction and have years of experience, not only installing critical environments but also servicing and operating within them.
Cleanroom Solutions’ building techniques benefit clients with quick, clean and consistent installations, conducted by a flexible and friendly team who thrive on problem solving, high-quality presentation and exceeding client expectations.
With in-house Structural and Electrical teams, backed up by the wider Guardtech Group support team, Cleanroom Solutions take tighter control of projects, with a quicker and more consistent installation which presents substantial cost savings. Cleanroom Solutions co-ordinate all aspects of every build they undertake, including:
- Electrical: Lighting, small power & 3-phase, data, plant connections and door interlocks
- HVAC & filtration: From full-scale, bespoke Air Handling Units (AHUs) to
- Upflow units and small split systems including all ductwork
- Gas services: Process gasses, compressed air, extraction and vacuum including all pipe/ductwork and ring mains
- Monitoring: Fully networked Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) with IT integration with 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, BMS
- Water: Purified and process hot water, drainage, plumbing connections
GUARDTECH GROUP CASE STUDY THREE-PHASE PHARMA MANUFACTURING FACILITY
Discover the design innovation, processes and challenges behind an epic three-phase Pharmaceuticals manufacturing facility complete with CNC lab and packaging zone.