Dedicated project managers
EACH and every Cleanroom Solutions project is assigned a dedicated Project Manager, skilled at transferring the fully worked up design into a complete project plan and schedule.
The Project Manager will be assigned after client Purchase Order placement. A comprehensive project handover meeting will take place with the Commercial Department to ensure that the full brief and scope of works are adequately outlined and understood by all internal project stakeholders.
The PM will co-ordinate the detailed design process to ensure approvals are in place before proceeding to project initiation, planning, purchasing and implementation; communicating with the client at all stages.
Co-ordinating all aspects of the project, from design to installation, commissioning to validation, supported by the Guardtech’s Group Operations team, Cleanroom Solutions’ Project Managers provide on-site presence and client co-ordination to assure your schedules are being met.
Cleanroom Solutions Project Management packages include:
- Weekly Programme Meetings and Project Reports including progress photos
- CDM & Building Control co-ordination
- Design process management
- Supervision and management of installation and commissioning resource
- Responsibility for site Health & Safety – including compilation of H&S
- Construction Plan
- RAMS provided for all significant activities