THE GMP Specification is the highest grade of internal fit-out that can be selected for any Cleanroom Solutions project, and is most appropriate for cGMP applications and facilities audited by MHRA and the FDA.
All internal components selected are suitable for high grade Pharmaceutical and clinical environments where attention to detail, quality of finish and reduction of ledges is critical.
The essential elements of this internal level of Specification relate to a bespoke panel system with specific connection to flooring and ceiling materials with special consideration to environmental monitoring and CFR21R Part 11 compliance.
Attention to utility integration is also a key part of the GMP Specification, with specially designed raceways and conduits that are embedded within the panel system to eliminate any surface mounted wiring or pipework and containment, also facilitating flush integrated sockets.
The GMP Specification adopts best practice throughout and aids compliance to EU GMP Annex 1, ISO 14644-1 and US FS209E, with full qualification process including Design (DQ), Installation (IQ) and Operational (OQ).
GMP SPECIFICATION TECHNICAL DATA
- Classifications Available Grade B, Grade C, Grade D
- Walls: GT Shell Max Composite wall panels manufactured from CR4 mild steel with a 120 micron CLEANsafe powder coating, all connections and joints are fully flush and finished with a feathered bead of silicon sealant, wall-to-wall panel joints have integrated coved corner connection. DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Doors: GT Access Max cGMP compliant doors featuring QuadCore technology, offering superior fire protection, thermal and environmental performance and CLEANSafe coating. This ultra-airtight system adopts an integrated envelope solution, utilising extruded aluminium interface connection profiles to ensure a fully flush finish with wall panels, glazing, corners, floor tracks and other components. Doors include double glazed 6mm flush laminated glass vision panels with aluminium frame. DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Glazing: GT Vision Max Fully flush mounted glazed units consisting of aluminium frame and two panes of 6mm thick laminated glass, glued and silicone sealed on both sides to the frame. Frame features moisture-free silica-gel granules. Glazing panels slot into the holistic integrated envelope solution via extruded aluminium interface connection profiles.
- Ceiling: GT Lid Pro A 45mm radius coving is applied to bridge the 90-degree join between wall and ceiling panel. Ceiling panels use the same ultra-airtight integrated envelope system, utilising extruded aluminium interface connection profiles to ensure a fully flush detail – finished with silicone seal. Pre-formed corner panels provide a flush finished external corner detail. DOWNLOAD DATA SHEET
- Flooring: GT Deck Pro/Plus 3mm ESD epoxy resin or 3mm ESD vinyl with hot-welded joints. Both systems are coved 100mm from floor level with a fully flush connection to wall via intelligent recessed floor track detail, allowing flooring to be laid tightly into the underside of the panel edge, finished with silicone sealant. Download data sheet
- Utilities Integration Extruded aluminium service conduit provides a flush interface between GT Shell Max wall panels. A range of utilities can run through these specially engineered cavity sections, delivering an aesthetically pleasing cGMP solution that is easily cleaned and includes a removable face section to ensure easy access to services.
- Lighting: GT Lux Plus Recessed LED, 4k colour temperature, 5,200 lumens per light fitting providing 1,000 lux at bench level. Roomside access diffuser for clean LED change. PIR motion sensor activated. download data sheet
- HVAC & Filtration: GT Air Max/Pro Full function Air Handling Units (AHUs) providing temperature and humidity control, utilising direct expansion (DX) or chilled water (CW) to provide cooling and dehumidifying with internal steam boiler for humidifying. AHU ducted to plenum in the ceiling void to provide air distribution to Fan Filter Units (FFUs), exhaust air at low level via grilles into wall plenum, returning back to AHU in the plant room. Condenser housed externally and piped to internal unit. download data sheet
- Environmental Monitoring System: GT Scan Max In-room LED displays illustrating pressure, temperature and humidity, feeding back to centralised 15″ HMI touchscreen with GT Scan Max EMS software for alarms and data storage. Alarms are also provided via text, email or phone call as well as in-room beacons. download data sheet
- Controls & BMS All cleanroom plant is controlled with a centralised Graphical User Interface (GUI) via a touchscreen display panel housed in the change area. This receives a signal from the AHU, FFUs, lighting, door interlocks and provides control functionality as well as centralised data that can be fed back to the main building BMS.
- Furniture Workbenches, stepover benches, cabinets, racking and dispensers manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel frames and Trespa TopLab work surfaces. Full fit-out available. To view the full range CLICK HERE
- Equipment Wet benches, fume hoods, biosafety cabinets, laminar flow units, air showers, transfer hatches, autoclaves, isolators. Full fit-out available. To view the full range CLICK HERE
Guardtech Group Make an Enquiry
Got a question for the Guardtech Group Commercial team? Click the button below to get rapid, direct access to Commercial Director Mark Wheeler, Commercial Manager Andrew Cressey, BDM Jack Pummell, Marketing Manager Joe Shackley and Nordics & Baltics Territory Manager Lars Strandljung.